The 2015 San Diego County Fair runs from June 5 to July 5, 2015 in Del Mar, California.
Since 1880 participants in the San Diego County Fair have showcased and shared ideas on the best agriculture, livestock, food and products. From humble beginnings, the San Diego County Fair has grown into one of the biggest and most attended fairs in the United States. In 2014 the San Diego County Fair was the 6th most attended fairs in the North America with an attendance of 1.45 million visitors over 24 days in June with an average attendance of 60 thousand per day.
The 2015 San Diego County Fair will feature a number of classic fair attractions such as rides, midway games, food vendors, family fun activities, and a car show. The main stage will feature performances from the talents of KC and the Sunshine Band, Gary Allan, Banda MS, Peter Frampton with Cheap Trick, The Fab Four, Terry Fator, Colbie Caillat, Los Tigres Del Norte, Christina Perri, Austin Machone, Charlie Wilson, Kansas and Dana Carvey.
2015 San Diego County Fair Attractions
The 2015 San Diego State Fair will feature a ton of unique attractions and exhibits such as a “Turkey Stampede” show where a rafter of turkeys chases a remote controlled car to the finish line and a “Swifty Swine” race where a sounder of pigs races around a track in search of their edible reward! Hilarious daily hypnotist and magic shows can be enjoyed throughout the day as well as unique musical performing and dance acts.
San Diego County Fair Food
Classic and unique fair food is one of the major attractions at the 2015 San Diego County Fair. There are dozens of food booths serving a variety of delicious items such as Pork Tacos, Cajun Shrimp Skewers, Chocolate dipped strawberries, roasted corn on the cob, burgers, corndogs, donuts, ice cream and more! The San Diego County Fair will also feature food booths offering more upscale food options. There are 3 sit down table service restaurants on the grounds as well if you want to get out of the heat for a bit.
San Diego County Fair Musical Performances
The 2015 San Diego County Fair has a awesome variety of musical performances. Unreserved seating is included with fair admission and reserved seating can be purchased through ticketmaster.
- KC and the Sunshine Band – FRIDAY, JUNE 5, 7:30PM
- Gary Allan – SATURDAY, JUNE 6, 7:30PM
- Banda MS – SUNDAY, JUNE 7, 7:30PM
- Peter Frampton & Cheap Trick – WEDNESDAY, JUNE 10, 7:30PM
- The Fab Four: The Ultimate Tribute – THURSDAY, JUNE 11, 7:30PM
- Terry Fator – FRIDAY, JUNE 12, 7:30PM
- Colbie Caillat – SATURDAY, JUNE 13, 7:30PM
- Los Tigres Del Norte – SUNDAY, JUNE 14, 7:30PM
- Christina Perri – WEDNESDAY, JUNE 17, 7:30PM
- Gregg Allman – THURSDAY, JUNE 18, 7:30PM
- Switchfoot – FRIDAY, JUNE 19, 7:15PM
- Clare Bowen & Charles Esten – SATURDAY, JUNE 20, 7:30PM
- Grupo Intocable – SUNDAY, JUNE 21, 7:30PM
- Fifth Harmony – TUESDAY, JUNE 23, 7:30PM
- Little Big Town – WEDNESDAY, JUNE 24, 7:30PM
- Spirit West Coast – THURSDAY, JUNE 25, 5:30PM
- Charlie Wilson – FRIDAY, JUNE 26, 7:30PM
- 11th Annual Gospel Festival – SATURDAY, JUNE 27, 7:00PM
- Espinoza Paz – SUNDAY, JUNE 28, 7:30PM
- Austin Mahone – TUESDAY, JUNE 30, 7:30PM
- Voz de Mando – WEDNESDAY, JULY 1, 7:30PM
- DigiFest – THURSDAY, JULY 2, 7:30PM
- Kansas – FRIDAY, JULY 3, 7:30PM
- Dana Carvey – SATURDAY, JULY 4, 7:30PM
- Calibre 50 and Banda Carnaval – SUNDAY, JULY 5, 7:30PM
2015 San Diego County Fair Dates –
The 2015 San Diego County Fair is on from June 5 through July 5. The Fair is closed Mondays and the first two Tuesdays. (Closed dates are June 8, 9, 15, 16, 22 and 29).
San Diego County Fair Hours
GATES & BUILDINGS
|Friday, June 5||4:00PM-11:00PM||4:00PM-Midnight|
|Friday, July 3||10:00AM-11:00PM||Noon-Midnight|
|Saturday, July 4||10:00AM-Midnight||11:00AM-Midnight|
San Diego County Fair Admission
|Ages 62 and older||$8|
|Ages 5 and younger||Free|
San Diego County Fair Location
2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd.
Del Mar, CA 92014